Chicken Meatballs. Do you want to eat meatballs while staying healthy? Worry no more as these chicken meatballs are made of ground chicken, onion, garlic, and lemon juice. This recipe is indeed a family favorite because it’s quick to prepare and delicious to eat.
What is the recipe for Chinese meatballs?
Meatballs are a staple in many cultures. There is something about meatballs that makes them attractive to me. I’m a big fan of all varieties, but fried meatballs seasoned with Chinese 5-spice powder have always been my favorite dish.
There’s no arguing that these juicy chicken meatballs are also delectable. They’re incredibly juicy, flavorful, and easy to overindulge in. You won’t be able to resist these meatballs once you’ve had one!
Another exciting news about this dish is you can bake them too! Bake it for 10 minutes a 400F and you’ll love its juiciness.
Surprise! The ingredients used to cook this are all keto-friendly. Each serving of this recipe has only 308 calories. Amazing!
It is best served with pasta and a variety of side dishes to round out the meal. Healthy and convenient evening dinners may be made with this recipe.
- 0.4 kg of boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 3-4 peeled garlic
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ diced onion
- 3 dashes of black pepper
- 10 roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- 1. Combine the chicken, egg white, garlic, onion, salt, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor.
- 2. Cut the cilantro leaves and add them to the ground chicken in a container. Cayenne pepper, if used, is an excellent addition. Make sure everything is fully combined by giving it a good stir.
- 3. Mold the ground chicken like meatballs with wet hands and place it on a parchment-lined platter.
- 4. Sauté the meatballs using a little oil in a large skillet until they’re brown. Serve at once.
You may use 2 tablespoons each of mashed peas and sliced carrots for kids.