Chicken Patties. Teriyaki sauce is used to make these chicken patties extra juicy. Ground chicken has never tasted so good! Even the pickiest eaters can’t get enough of these.
This recipe for juicy, moist, and nutritious chicken patties is a must-try if you enjoy ground chicken.
The seasoning on the chicken is just right, with the right amount of salt, pepper, and other seasonings. Almost bursts in the mouth because of the liquid!
The ideal option is to use teriyaki sauce to serve them, but you may also serve them plain. Trust me, you can’t go wrong with these chicken patties!
First, simply add and combine all ingredients in a large bowl to form the burger filling. Use both hands to form the chicken patties.
Shape the ground chicken mixture into a ball using an ice cream scoop, flatten with your hands, and pan-fry with a bit of oil.
Everyone agrees that chicken patties that are juicy and moist are the best. On the other hand, Costco and Foster Farms’ burgers are dry, flavorless, and breaded.
To make the best homemade chicken patties ever, use the below-mentioned advice and techniques.
- Avoid using breadcrumbs or panko in the recipe. In addition to adding a gritty texture, breadcrumbs absorb moisture from the ground chicken; hence, drying it out. Adding breadcrumbs to the patties is not necessary.
- Pour a small amount of cooking oil to a skillet and fry the patties until golden brown. DO NOT DEEP FRY.
- Incorporate 1 tablespoon of cooking wine into the ground chicken mixture. As a result, the patties will be brimming with flavorful juices.
If you want, you can try baking them too for 425F around 8 minutes.
Patties can be served in many ways too. You may eat them as is or serve them with a dipping sauce like teriyaki. Making them into chicken patty sandwiches on burger buns, small slider buns, or pieces of bread is another popular use.
If you are wondering if you can freeze raw chicken patties, you sure can!
The patties can be firmly wrapped in aluminum foil or plastic wrap once they’ve been shaped into patties. Place inside the refrigerator for up to a few weeks before using. At room temperature before cooking, defrost the patties. After they’ve been cooked, you can store them in the freezer. Before serving, simply reheat in the microwave.
You can also use beef, pork, or ground turkey as an alternative protein. There are only 127 calories in one serving of chicken patty. It has a low-calorie count and is quite nutritious!
- 0.4 kg of ground chicken thawed to room temperature.
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 3 dashes of ground black or white pepper
- 1 scallion chopped roundly
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of cooking wine
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
TERIYAKI SAUCE (OPTIONAL):
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup of rice wine
5 EASY STEPS CHICKEN PATTIES
- 1. Add all the ingredients to one another and mix thoroughly. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by vigorously stirring it.
- 2. Using damp hands, form the ground chicken mixture into patties. Gather the chicken mixture, roll into a ball, and press down with your palms to make patties. Set aside.
- 3. Set a skillet over a low flame and warm it up. Add the oil to the pan. Pair-fry the chicken patties for a few minutes on each side using a skillet. Next, flip it over and cook it for a further 1-2 minutes on the other side of the pan. Continue to cook until the middle of it isn’t cooked all the way through.
- 4. Mix all the Teriyaki Sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer and reduce for 10 minutes at a low heat to a thicker consistency.
- 5. Teriyaki sauce is an optional side dish to go with the chicken patties.
If you will double the quantity of the recipe, use one whole egg.