What is the definition of Indian pizza?
I’ve always wanted to make homemade pizza, so I recently invited my friend A to join me in the kitchen. We wanted to make an Asian-style pizza, so we came up with the idea of creating an Indian pizza with chicken tikka masala as a topping.
Chicken Tikka Masala is a great Indian dish that makes a fantastic pizza topping. The unusual flavors of the spices and chicken complement the cheese pizza well. It’s delicious, and we can’t get enough of it.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA PIZZA MAIN INGREDIENTS
Store-bought pizza dough is used in this chicken tikka masala pizza recipe. Although the ingredient list is lengthy and the preparation time is prolonged, trust me when I say that you will not get this type of pizza anyplace else.
- Pizza dough
- Cheese Mozzarella
- pepper cayenne
- masala garam
- Sauce made with tomatoes
QUESTIONS THAT ARE REGULARLY ASKED
What is the taste of tikka masala?
In general, tikka masala is a creamy, tomato-based sauce with a lot of spices in it. The flavor is earthy, warm, and a little spicy to describe it.
Where does the difference between masala and curry come from?
Garam masala does not contain turmeric present in curry. Garam masala is sweeter than garam masala and includes several other spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.
How many calories are there?
The serving size for this recipe is 307 calories.
What are some ideas for serving this recipe?
This recipe works well as a main course. I offer the following recipes for healthy Indian cuisine and a quick weeknight dinner.
- 10 ounces 300 g chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, peeled and seeded
- season with salt to taste
- 1 store-bought 12-inch pizza crust or three (3) trim 7-inch pizza crusts
- Brushing with olive oil
- 1 finely sliced onion
- mozzarella cheese, 1 cup
- a handful of chopped coriander leaves/cilantro (save some for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- a quarter-cup of lemon juice
- plain yogurt (two tablespoons)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
SAUCE WITH TOMATOES:
- 4 ounces tomato sauce (115 g)
- plain yogurt (two tablespoons)
- a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream
- MIX OF SPICES:
- a half teaspoon of cumin
- paprika, 1/2 teaspoon
- garam masala (garam masala) (1/2 teaspoon)
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA PIZZA
- Refrigerate the chicken for an hour after marinating it in the marinade.
- For grilling, line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Discard the remaining marinade and spread the marinated chicken in a single layer on the pan. Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes at 450°F (232°C), flipping halfway through.
- Prepare the tomato sauce and the spice mix in separate dishes while the chicken is cooking. After cooking, remove the chicken from the pan and discard the fluid.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Garlic and jalapeño should be sautéed until fragrant. Pour the spice mix and cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat or aromatic. Remove and discard the jalapeno.
- Stir in the tomato sauce until all is thoroughly combined. Season with salt to taste and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Remove the pan and stir in the chicken flesh until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius). Using olive oil, brush the pizza crust lightly and place it on a pizza pan. On the pizza crust, spread the sauce/gravy. 1/2 cup of cheese, sprinkled on top. Place the chicken on top of the pizza. The sliced onions, chopped cilantro, and cheese are spread over the top.
- Reduce the temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius). Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes. Then remove it from the pan and top with chopped cilantro.