Chili Lime Salmon. Foil-wrapped fish marinated in chili-garlic sauce and lime juice. Juicy, tender, and delectable. In 30 minutes, you can have a delicious weeknight meal.
One of the simplest salmon recipes ever is foil-wrapped salmon! The active time is probably only 5-10 minutes, but the result is moist, juicy, and delectable baked salmon.
Chili-Lime sauce or marinade is one of my favorite salmon marinades. If you’ve eaten my Chili Lime Chicken, you’ll know how delicious and delectable it is.
This Chili Lime Salmon, on the other hand, has an entirely different recipe.
Only a few fundamental components are required to create the Chili-Lime marinade or sauce. I absolutely love Huy Fong brand (Rooster brand) Chili Garlic Sauce, which is now widely available at supermarkets and grocery stores. The flavor is very delicious for salmon. It’s not too spicy, but it has a beautiful fire to it.
For this foil-wrapped fish meal, honey and lime juice are all that’s needed to bring out the flavors. There is no need for marinating. Once the sauce has been applied, wrap the salmon in aluminum foil.
Each serving of this recipe has only 263 calories.
The best part about this chili lime corn dish is that it can be made any time of year. Cook in the oven or using a grill pan indoors.
- 400 g of salmon fillet
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons of honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Chili Garlic Sauce (Huy Fong/Rooster brand)
HOW TO COOK CHILI LIME SALMON
- The oven should be preheated to 207°C (400°F).
- Add the garlic, Chili Garlic Sauce, lime juice, honey, and salt to a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Make sure everything is thoroughly mixed by giving it a good stir.
- Layout two large aluminum foil sheets. They must be big enough to wrap and cover the fish. On top of the foil, place the salmon. Toss the salmon with a little of the chili-lime mixture.
- Cover the entire piece of salmon with the sauce. You may put some chopped cilantro to the top if desired.
- Make sure there is no leakage by wrapping the foil sheets tightly. Put in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes until the salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve right away.
You can use whatever Chili Garlic Sauce you want. Taste the Chili-Lime mixture and adjust the flavor to your preference. Add a bit more honey and lime juice if you like. Best served with chicken fried rice.