There is a 2-ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bread. Yes, you’ve read it right—chocolate chip cookie dough bread with only two ingredients.
Buy your favorite ice cream and combine it with wheat to make delicious bread. I’d give this to my friend Javan at The Dining Table if there were a genius recipe award (Singapore Food Guide).
Only two ingredients are your favorite ice cream (not reduced fat) and self-raising flour. With just two ingredients, five minutes of mixing time, and 45 minutes of baking time, you can make a loaf of sweet, delectable, and aromatic bread that tastes like you spent a day preparing a sophisticated recipe.
And, best of all, you can make this bread in almost any flavor you choose by using your favorite ice cream.
What about dark chocolate chip bread? Sure. It’s not a problem to make peanut butter S’mores bread.
Bread with salted caramel truffles? Check. Using your favorite ice cream brand, you can make almost any bread you want. It’s incredible!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bread tastes fantastic right out of the oven. It has varying flavors with just the right amount of sweetness. And guess what? There’s no need for jam! You can eat it alone or with a butter spread if you want.
This recipe is also suitable for toddlers and children. Who doesn’t adore their favorite ice cream sandwiched between two slices of bread? I am sure that this simple and easy baking recipe will give you joy if you give it a try today. There are just 374 calories per serving of this meal.
- 2 cups cookie dough ice cream (chocolate chips) or your favorite ice cream flavor
- 1 1/2 cups sifted self-rising flour
HOW TO BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BREAD
- Preheat the oven (350 degrees Fahrenheit or 176 degrees Celsius). Butter or line an 8 x 4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened ice cream and flour until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth up the top.
- Bake until a toothpick or anything similar inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean (around 45 minutes)
- Remove from the pan and cool aside before slicing and serving.