Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Broccoli is a recipe that uses brown butter, garlic, and honey to spice up simple roasted broccoli. Broccoli has never tasted as fantastic as it does now!
Broccoli is a trendy vegetable; however, there are very few recipes for this nutritious vegetable. I am not a fan of broccoli because it lacks flavor, and most dishes are bland.
We consume broccoli because it is nutritious and requires vitamin C, but this brown butter garlic honey roasted broccoli dish takes it to the next level.
To begin, your broccoli is no longer bland but rather bursts with incredible tastes.
They are buttery, garlicky, and have just the right amount of honey sweetness.
This meal is so delicious that I converted finicky eater little G into a broccoli fan with this one.
Believe me; this is the only method to prepare roasted broccoli from now on!
This recipe has a low-calorie count of 232 calories per serving. I offer the following dishes for a balanced supper and a simple evening dinner.
- Broccoli florets, 1 pound (0.4 kg)
- 4 tbsp room temperature unsalted butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sodium chloride
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius).
- Coldwater is used to clean and rinse the broccoli florets. Drain and reserve.
- Preheat a skillet over a medium-high flame. Allow the butter to melt until it foams and turns a golden brown hue. Sauté the garlic, then add the broccoli and stir well to mix. Combine the honey and salt in a small bowl, stirring briskly and tossing a few times.
- Roast the skillet for 5-8 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, and serving immediately is recommended.