Four-ingredient skillet shrimp served with a honey-garlic sauce is easy and delicious. Simply the best shrimp recipe ever.
DELICIOUS HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP
Honey garlic shrimp can be served with just about any meal. This is one of the most flavorful dishes I’ve made in a while, despite its simplicity.
You won’t find me without shrimp in some form or another.
Honey, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper made up the glaze. 15 minutes is all it takes to prepare and cook this dish.
Using a lot of garlic will ensure that every bite explodes with garlicky flavor. All the garlicky and honey sweetness will stay on your pan if you cook it in a cast-iron skillet.
Scrape the brown bits from the skillet because they are the best.
INGREDIENTS FOR HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE
- Cayenne pepper
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO COOKED SHRIMP GO BAD IN THE FRIDGE FOR A LONG TIME?
- Yes. In the refrigerator, shrimp can last for up to four days.
HOW DO YOU NOT OVERCOOK SHRIMP?
- Do not cook shrimp past the point of uniform pinkness (no browning or graying) to avoid overcooked shrimp. A loose C form indicates perfectly cooked shrimp, but a tight C shape means overcooked shrimp.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 327 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
A side of rice or pasta goes best with this entrée. I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- HONEY SESAME CHICKEN SKEWERS
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN FETTUCCINE
- ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON PARMESAN BREADCRUMBS
- HONEY LIME SALMON
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 12 oz. (340 g) shrimp shelled and deveined, tail on
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Combine the honey, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the olive oil to a hot skillet (cast iron is preferable). Add the shrimp after the garlic has been sautéed. Place the shrimp on the skillet and drizzle with honey with a spatula. To achieve a good caramelization, keep cooking the shrimp. Stir in the butter until it is thoroughly combined with the shrimp. Serve immediately after adding the chopped parsley and turning the heat off.