Pan-fried fish with a lemon butter sauce that is both tender and juicy. 10 minutes from start to finish is needed to make a dish that can compete with the best seafood restaurants. Prepare healthy marinated tomatoes and simple spaghetti to go with this dish.
WHAT IS SWAI FISH?
In the United States, Swai fish is one of the most prevalent white fish. It is also known as Basa, a type of freshwater fish. Most of them are farm-raised in Vietnam and are a subspecies of the catfish.
Semi-firm meat gives its fillet a subtle flavor. Other than baked cod and tilapia, this is one of my favorite fish recipes.
It’s pretty simple to cook Swai, and one of my favorite dishes is pan-fried.
I’ll show you how to create restaurant-quality pan-fried fish using Swai fish in a lemon butter sauce.
INGREDIENTS FOR PAN-FRIED FISH:
There are only four ingredients in this quick and easy recipe for pan-fried fish. Melted butter and fresh lemon juice make the lemon butter sauce. That’s all there is to it!
- Lemon juice.
- Swai fish or Basa. Other white fish, such as sole, cod, or halibut, can also be used.
- Salt and ground black pepper.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS IT HEALTHY?
- Swai is excellent for you since it is healthful, sustainable, and sustainable. Omega-3 and protein are found in abundance in this fish.
- It contains no carbs and a minimal amount of fat. If you consume them once a month, you won’t have any problems.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 157 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
A side of marinated tomatoes would go well with this dish. For a restaurant-style seafood dinner at home, try one of these suggestions.
- ULTIMATE FRENCH MASHED POTATOES (JOËL ROBUCHON)
- GARLIC BUTTER SAUTEED CLAMS
- MARINATED TOMATOES
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb. Swai fish or Basa
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Swai fish fillets should be rinsed in cold water before they are prepared for cooking. Paper towels work well for this. Sprinkle kosher salt and finely ground black pepper on both sides of each fish before searing.
- Medium-high heat a skillet. Add the vegetable oil to the mixture and mix thoroughly. For 1-2 minutes on each side, pan fry the Swai fish fillets. Gently flip the fish over and cook the other side until it is golden brown and crispy around the edges. Put the food on a platter and serve it.
- The butter should be warmed in a saucepan, then the white wine and lemon juice should be added. Toss in a dash of salt. Immediately after it begins to boil, remove it from the stove and allow the sauce to cool. A splash of sauce and some parsley is all that is needed to serve the fish.
- Sole, halibut, cod, and other white fish can also be used.