The Lemon Drop Martini is a simple cocktail composed of vodka, lemon juice, triple sec, and a little sugar. Mix it all up, and your party is ready to go!
REFRESHING LEMON DROP
Your celebrations this spring and summer will be complete with my lemon drop martinis.
I went for Oak by Absolut, a new vodka that combines original Absolut vodka, barrel-aged vodka, and oak-aged vodka to produce a unique flavor profile.
If you don’t have triple sec (an orange-flavored liquor), fresh lemon juice, sugar, and ice on hand, all you need is a few simple ingredients:
Get the party started by combining all of the ingredients!
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMON DROP MARTINI
- Triple sec
- Lemon juice
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO INVENTED THE LEMON DROP?
- In the 1970s, Norman Jay Hobday invited a martini to a gathering of his friends. It takes its name from a sweet treat.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 49 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- SHRIMP KEBAB
- CHEDDAR CHEESE PUFFS
- BACON-WRAPPED SCALLOPS
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- Ice cubes
- 2 cups vodka, such as Oak by Absolut
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Combine the vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, and sugar in a pitcher. Stir in a few ice cubes and the sugar until it’s completely dissolved. Make sure everything is well combined by giving it a good stir (make sure that the sugar is fully dissolved). Toss in the lemon slices and serve it cool.