Parmesan cheese and fresh lemon juice are added to the soft, garlicky, lemony, and cheesy roasted carrots. Cooking time for these roasted carrots is only 10 minutes!
I always serve roasted carrots as a side dish at home. Carrots are the only vegetables that tiny G will eat.
Second, I adore roasted carrots because they are so simple to prepare and taste so good. Roasted Carrots with Lemon and Parmesan are a new favorite.
I didn’t use any honey in this dish because carrots have their own inherent sweetness. I opted for some freshly squeezed lemon juice in place of the lemon juice.
Before serving, I like to top my roasted carrots with a liberal amount of grated Parmesan cheese.
The final product is a dish of tender carrots topped with cheesy Parmesan. There is a different cheese and lemon flavor to every bite, thanks to the minced garlic.
To go along with this recipe, I cooked my delectable Seafood Pasta.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 221 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
- BACON BROCCOLI EGG BITES
- GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK
- SEAFOOD PASTA
*The skillet I used was a Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25′′.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) baby carrots
- 1 pinch salt
- Your oven should be preheated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius).
- Add the carrots, butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and parsley to a mixing bowl and mix well. Stir and toss the mixture thoroughly before serving.
- Toss the carrots into an oven-safe pan. The Parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on the carrots. After roasting for about 30 minutes, check if the meat is done. Serve right away from the prepared dish.