LEMON PARMESAN ROASTED CARROTS
Parmesan cheese and fresh lemon juice are added to the soft, garlicky, lemony, and cheesy roasted carrots. Cooking time for these roasted carrots is only 10 minutes!
I always serve roasted carrots as a side dish at home. Carrots are the only vegetables that tiny G will eat.
Second, I adore roasted carrots because they are so simple to prepare and taste so good. Roasted Carrots with Lemon and Parmesan are a new favorite.
I didn’t use any honey in this dish because carrots have their own inherent sweetness. I opted for some freshly squeezed lemon juice in place of the lemon juice.
Before serving, I like to top my roasted carrots with a liberal amount of grated Parmesan cheese.
The final product is a dish of tender carrots topped with cheesy Parmesan. There is a different cheese and lemon flavor to every bite, thanks to the minced garlic.
To go along with this recipe, I cooked my delectable Seafood Pasta.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 221 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
- BACON BROCCOLI EGG BITES
- GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK
- SEAFOOD PASTA
*The skillet I used was a Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25′′.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) baby carrots
- 1 pinch salt
- Your oven should be preheated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius).
- Add the carrots, butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and parsley to a mixing bowl and mix well. Stir and toss the mixture thoroughly before serving.
- Toss the carrots into an oven-safe pan. The Parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on the carrots. After roasting for about 30 minutes, check if the meat is done. Serve right away from the prepared dish.