Fresh mango, yogurt, and honey combine to make this creamy and famous Indian smoothie. This recipe is straightforward and tastes better than the ones you’d get at a restaurant.
One of my favorite Indian beverages is mango lassi, made from mango pulp. Mango Lassi is a delicious, popular Indian beverage made with fresh mango, yogurt, and honey simple to prepare. It’s a terrific choice at any time of year, but it’s delightful during the summer months.
I had my first taste of Mango Lassi in an Indian buffet restaurant, and I have been addicted ever since. I enjoy the fruity sweetness of the dish, the creamy richness of the yogurt, and the smoothness of the blended mango. Mango lassi is a refreshing drink with spicy and hot Indian cuisine.
Here is my simple mango lassi recipe, which is quite simple to make. This recipe may be prepared in about five minutes using a blender. I substitute honey for sugar, but you may substitute either sugar or agave nectar.
Watch the video below to make this Mango Lassi meal even easier to cook. Be sure you follow my YouTube channel to not miss any future videos.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 166 calories.
- 1 cup ice
- 5 tbsp. honey or agave nectar, or to taste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 peeled ripe mangoes, diced, about 1 lb. (0.4 kg)
- Remove the mango skins and discard the seeds before chopping the mangoes into small pieces. Blend all ingredients together in an electronic mixer or blender until well combined. Check to see that the mangoes have been completely incorporated into the smoothie.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the ingredients to your liking, then pour into glasses and serve immediately.