Baked baby carrots with maple butter are delicate and supple. The whole family will love this healthful and delicious side dish!
THE BEST ROASTED BABY CARROTS
Ideally, roasted carrots have a flavor and texture more akin to sweet potatoes than usual carrots. Looks and tastes great, which adds a glossy sheen.
The orange-colored baby carrots look so inviting, roasted in the oven with maple syrup, butter, and just salt and freshly ground black pepper. Despite their simplicity, they manage to hit the mark.
They’re delectable to the extreme. This is a great side dish for any meal, and the young carrots are sure to be a hit. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR ROASTED BABY CARROTS
This dish takes very little time at all and simply calls for a few essential ingredients:
- Melted butter
- Black pepper
- Baby carrots
- Maple syrup
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU NEED TO PEEL BABY CARROTS?
- As long as the carrots are washed, peeling them is unnecessary! Peeling is an option for those who dislike the flavor of the skin.
ARE BABY CARROTS BAD FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
- In fact, eating carrots can aid in weight loss since they are packed with nutrients and low in calories.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 207 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- BAKED HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN
- MARINATED TOMATOES
- HONEY BUTTER ROASTED PUMPKIN
- salt to taste
- 10 oz. (300 g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven up to 400°F (207°C).
- Toss the carrots with the rest of the ingredients and serve.
- Place the baby carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Carrots should be soft and tender after roasting for 40 minutes. Serve soon after removing from the oven.