Street corn with Chipotle flavor, spicy mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lime, and cilantro. I can’t stop eating it!
Cooking corn in any way possible is one of my favorite summertime treats.
Definitely on my must-try list is this Mexi-Cali street corn, which was inspired by a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings.
This Mexi-Cali street corn dish, as you all know, takes Mexican street corn to a whole new level.
Grilled corn with honey-sriracha mayonnaise, shredded Parmesan cheese, cilantro, and lime juice is a mouthwatering combination, to say the least. Heavenly!
This Mexi-Cali street corn recipe takes Mexican street corn to a whole new level, as many of you know.
Corn on the cob is drizzled with honey-sriracha mayonnaise, shaved Parmesan cheese, lime juice, and garnished with cilantro and lime zest. Heavenly!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 322 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- MAC AND CHEESE WITH BROCCOLI AND CARROTS
- HONEY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- SCREWDRIVER COCKTAIL
- CHEESY GARLIC TEXAS TOAST
- 3 ears of corns, cut into 3 pieces for each corn
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Bottled Chipotle seasoning
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter for brushing
- Combine Sriracha, honey, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set aside after thoroughly mixing.
- Sprinkle Chipotle seasoning on the corn after brushing them with melted butter. Grill the corn until it’s lightly browned on both sides, about three minutes per side. Spicy mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese can be added to the corn before serving. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro on the side for a festive presentation.