Rich buttery cake with chocolate sauce and sprinkles on a sinful brownie! It’s like a sugary dream come true!
Several years ago, she reduced the original recipe to make mini brownie butter cake, which is essentially a mini cupcake of brownie butter cake.
They are still buttery, sinfully delicious, and chocolatey, but the smaller box makes them much more appealing to the eye.
Isn’t it better to have everything in smaller form, as evidenced by these pictures?
There’s no need to cut the cake into pieces because each individual receives a delicious small brownie butter cake, whether it’s one or three.
These brownie butter cakes are easy to put together.
Everyone’s favorite brownie is on the bottom, and butter cake is on top.
My contributor garnished these tiny brownie butter cake cupcakes with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
It’s also possible to serve them with sliced strawberries.
When it comes to decorating your small brownie butter cake, the options are nearly limitless.
Many of you tried the brownie butter cake recipe we posted in October of last year and loved it, so we thought we’d offer it again.
Several of you wrote excellent reviews and comments.
This recipe is likely to be a favorite at any gathering, whether for adults or children.
A kid’s party is coming up, and I’m confident both parents and children alike will appreciate this small brownie butter cake.
We previously provided a recipe for tiny Nutella cheesecakes, which you might enjoy as well. Enjoy your time in the kitchen!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 284 calories.
- 50 g (¼ cup) Brown Sugar
- 140 g (5 oz.) Dark chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 35 g (¼ cup) All-purpose flour
- 50 g (¼ cup) Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 g (¼ tsp) Baking powder
- 50 ml (3 ½ tbsp) Fresh milk
- 100 g (½ cup) sugar (I reduced by 1 tbsp)
- 120 g (½ cup) Butter
- 120 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- A muffin tin should be lightly greased. Set away for a later time.
- Preheat your oven for up to 180°C (350°F).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Before serving, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Toss in the Brown Sugar and stir it thoroughly.
- Mix in the egg thoroughly. Mix in the flour until it’s evenly distributed. Fill each muffin cavity to the top with a heaping tablespoon of batter. Bake for 5 minutes in a preheated oven. While preparing the butter cake, remove the pan from the oven and cool completely.
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth before using in a cake recipe. Eggs should be added one at a time, beating thoroughly after each one is added.
- As you’re adding the fresh milk, make a batter by alternating flour and baking powder additions.
- 2/3 of the batter should be spooned over the brownies. Allow 15 minutes of baking time in a preheated oven set to 180°C (350°F).
- Cool thoroughly before serving and garnishing as desired with fresh fruit or chocolate sauce.
- For this dish, I’m using the allrecipes.com conversion chart.
- This recipe is identical to Brownie Butter Cake. The temperature and baking time has been altered to accommodate the smaller size of the cake.
- This recipe yields roughly 18 cakes if a mini cheesecake pan is used.