Pork chops marinated in easy marinades for juicy, moist, and flavorful grilled pork chops. This is a simple, fast, and delicious pork chop recipe. If you can’t eat pork, substitute chicken.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPES
It’s springtime, which means it’s time to get out the grill. Baked pork chops and boneless pork chops are just two of the many pork chop recipes out there.
A fast marinade for pork chops on the barbecue is what I’m going to share with you today. It’s ideal for a family meal on a weeknight.
PORK CHOP MARINADE
I used the following ingredients as a basic marinade and seasoning for my Asian-flavored pork chop recipe:
- Turmeric powder
- Sweet soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Coconut milk
- Cilantro stems
You can’t go wrong with a marinade that seals in all the luscious taste of the meat.
HOW LONG TO GRILL PORK CHOPS AND THE TEMP?
The question, “How do I grill pork chops?” is bound to be on your mind. This is what every cook should know:
- Use bone-in pork chops that are about 1-inch thick.
- Grill the chops over the hottest portion of your grill, whether it’s gas or charcoal.
- Remove the chops if the flames begin to grow.
- Pork chops should be grilled for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the surface is pleasantly browned but not scorched. On the opposite side, cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Insert the tip of a digital meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the pork chop to determine its level of doneness. When the internal temperature hits 145°F, the meat is done.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes after they’ve been taken off the grill before serving. This will ensure that all of the pork’s flavor is preserved.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS CALORIES
- There are just 486 calories in each recipe serving for two individuals.
IS IT HEALTHY?
- You can certainly serve the pork with healthy sides like green salad, tomatoes, and the like, making this a highly nutritious dish.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
It is best served with a variety of healthful side dishes. I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- ASIAN SLAW
- MARINATED TOMATOES
- CREAMY MASHED POTATOES
- SAUTEED ASPARAGUS
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon minced cilantro stems
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 lb. (400 g) pork chop
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- To prepare the pork chops, thoroughly wash them and then dry them with paper towels. Set aside for now.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a big bowl and set them aside for marinating the meat.
- If you’re marinating the pork chops in a plastic bag, make sure the bag is well closed before adding the marinade and letting the chops sit for at least 30 minutes. Make sure to chill the mixture for at least two hours, if not more.
- Turn on the grill and coat the pork chops with a thin layer of oil before placing them on the grill. Rotate the pork chop several times to ensure even cooking during the grilling process. Serve right away.