In the simplest skillet method, a sweet and sour honey balsamic sauce coats tender chicken breasts. Never before has a chicken supper been so simple!
HOW TO MAKE HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN
First, I season some chicken thighs with salt and black pepper. Then, I add honey and balsamic vinegar to the marinade. After that, I pan-fry the chicken slowly until it is beautifully browned on all sides, with crackly crispy skin and a slice of excellent and crunchy meat.
Simmer the chicken until the sauce thickens enough to coat a spoon in honey and balsamic vinegar. It’s all done, and it’s fantastic!
So, as the name says, honey and balsamic chicken is a must-have dish. Like butter, honey improves everything.
INGREDIENTS FOR BALSAMIC CHICKEN MARINADE
- Balsamic vinegar
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO YOU USE BALSAMIC VINEGAR?
- After use, make sure the lid is tightly closed and properly stored. No refrigeration is required.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 435 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- DAIRY-FREE CREAM OF MUSHROOM
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC NOODLES
- GARLIC HERB ROASTED SHRIMP
- GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- chopped parsley for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs
- Season the chicken w/ salt and pepper before cooking it.
- Simmer the chicken in a skillet over medium heat, skin side down, until it is beautifully browned and crispy on both sides. Afterwards, remove and discard the chicken fat.
- Sauté the garlic in the butter and olive oil until it is just brown, then add the honey, balsamic vinegar, and water to the pan. Re-add the chicken to the skillet decrease the heat to a simmer. The chicken should be cooked and the sauce thickened.
- Add parsley and serve immediately after taking it off the stovetop.