This chicken dish is delicious with chicken and cashew nuts coated in a flavorful honey sauce. This honey and cashew chicken recipe can be made in only 15 minutes.
Rasa Malaysia’s most popular recipe is cashew chicken. The dish was first published in my “Easy Chinese Recipes” cookbook many years ago. It has been a staple in my kitchen for the past few decades.
The Honey Cashew Chicken dish that I recently found on this site is such a significant variation that I decided to make it for dinner for my family.
This Asian stir-fry features honey, cashew nuts, and chicken, as implied by the dish’s name.
Toss in some nutritious broccoli and red bell pepper and season with honey, soy sauce, and vinegar from your pantry, and you’ve got yourself a delicious supper the whole family will love.
When it comes to food, my almost 4-year-old kid is exceptionally demanding. When it comes to what he likes and dislikes, he’s unequivocal. Because he enjoys cashew nuts, broccoli, and honey, this honey cashew chicken recipe is perfect for him.
Although he dislikes chicken in general, he will cheerfully consume it when mixed with his preferred components.
If you have a picky eater in the house, you’ve probably heard the drill before, but this recipe works for me.
This honey cashew chicken is an excellent option for busy moms and home cooks. If you want exotic foods, you don’t have to look in Chinatown or Asian markets.
You don’t need to go out of your way to an exotic Asian grocery store to cook a delicious and authentic dinner.
It’s so much better than takeout, and you can cook it in less than 20 minutes from beginning to end!
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- ASIAN CUCUMBER SALAD
- BABY BOK CHOY WITH SHRIMP
- THAI SWEET CHILI PEANUT NOODLES
- BAK KUT TEH
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar or Chinese rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Marinade the chicken for 5 minutes in cornstarch before cooking it. Because of this, the chicken will be more tender.
- The Sauce can be made by combining all of the Sauce’s ingredients and stirring thoroughly. Remove from consideration.
- Add the oil to a skillet and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Then add the garlic and stir-fry a few times before adding the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes before adding the cashews, broccoli, and peppers to the pan. The chicken should be cooked through and no longer pink in the center. To ensure a smooth transition to the Sauce, give everything a good stir before adding it. Serving suggestion: Serve immediately with steamed rice and a side of steamed broccoli.