The most popular side dish during Thanksgiving and during the fall. A foolproof and straightforward process.
A mere two weeks before Thanksgiving, I’m sure most people will be preparing for the year’s most lavish feast! Honey cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes are a fantastic, easy, and highly delicious accompaniment to your Thanksgiving turkey.
Indulge in the irresistible aroma and flavor of cinnamon wafting through the kitchen as you bake sweet potatoes with a buttery honey cinnamon glaze. It’s a must-have for every sweet potato lover. My personal favorite Thanksgiving side dish is this one!
Even more so, this recipe is absolutely fail-safe; it takes less than 10 minutes to make. Sweet potatoes are first peeled and tossed with melted butter, honey, and a few dashes of cinnamon in a 375F oven.
After 30 minutes in the oven, your meal is ready. This dish can be doubled or tripled, depending on the size of your family. Garlic parmesan roasted butternut squash, honey roasted butternut squash, and garlic herb roasted potatoes are good options for a side dish. This Thanksgiving, I can’t wait to spend time with my family!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 138 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- MEXICALI STREET CORN
- HONEY BUTTER ROASTED PUMPKIN
- CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
- HASSELBACK GARLIC CHEESY BREAD
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 20 oz. (600 g) peeled sweet potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 heavy dashes of ground cinnamon
- Set your oven up to 190°C/375°F.
- Pour melted butter, honey, and crushed cinnamon over the sweet potatoes. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sweet potatoes should be spread out evenly in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes in a preheated oven. Serve the sweet potatoes immediately once they’ve been transferred to a serving plate.