Butter, lemon, garlic, honey, and herb-crusted roasted potatoes are the best you’ve ever had. In a mere 15 minutes!
THE BEST ROASTED POTATOES
These lemon-herb roasted potatoes are simply divine with olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, herbs, and honey.
After being drizzled with a bit of honey, the bottom of these roasted potatoes turned caramelized.
To ensure that your roasted potatoes are infused with the exquisite flavors of the herb and lemon, slice each potato horizontally but do not cut through.
The buttery, garlicky flavor coats every piece. It just takes 15 minutes of active time to cook this dish! Baking commences after that.
If you’ve ever tried making roasted potatoes at home, look no farther than these golden-hued and glossy-looking spuds.
INGREDIENTS FOR HERB ROASTED POTATOES
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Melted butter
- Line up two chopsticks horizontally on either side of the potato to cut it properly. A knife can then be used to make vertical slashes. By doing so, you can avoid cutting all the way through the potatoes.
- Then, coat the potatoes with butter and sprinkle with the seasonings using a pastry brush.
- Thanks to this recipe, your potatoes will be perfectly roasted and infused with flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO YOU REHEAT HASSELBACK POTATOES?
- For optimal results, return them to the oven and bake for an additional few minutes.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 327 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
As a side dish, this recipe is ideal. I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BAKED COD
- PARMESAN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
- BAKED PORK CHOPS
- SKILLET GARLIC BUTTER STEAK
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Set your oven temperature to 350°F (176°C). Slit the potatoes, but don’t cut all the way through them. Combine all of the Oil Mixture’s components.
- Cook the potatoes in a baking dish by brushing them with the oil mixture. Brush the insides of the potato slits. Save some for sprinkling on the finished dish.
- For one hour, roast the potato, basting it with the oil mixture every 30 minutes with the remainder of the Oil Mixture. Roasting should be served as soon as possible.