A recipe that takes 15 minutes to make and tastes great. They can be eaten with pasta or salad and have a citrusy and spicy flavor.
Adding a protein like shrimp to the classic flavor combination of lemon and black pepper works wonders.
The combination of lemon juice, pepper, and saline shrimp flavors in this meal will leave you unable to stop eating.
This recipe is relatively easy to prepare, requiring only a few essential ingredients and a few minutes of hands-on work. Five (5) main elements are required.
Alternatively, you can sauté and fry the shrimp in a skillet or mix all of the ingredients together and grill the shrimp. It doesn’t matter how you prepare the shrimp.
Seafood dishes like pasta, rice, and salad go well with shrimp.
Please see my suggestions for recipe pairings in the section below. Serve these Lemon Pepper Shrimp at your next dinner gathering and watch the compliments pour in.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 242 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- BAKED CHICKEN LEGS
- EASY SPAGHETTI
- CILANTRO LIME RICE
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and tail-on
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper should be used to season the shrimp. Set aside for later.
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil in a skillet (cast iron recommended) until it’s light brown. Before adding the lemon juice and zest, sauté the shrimp for a minute. Add the chopped parsley to the shrimp once they’ve finished cooking. Serve at once.