This recipe is a mango-based lobster salad recipe that’s both refreshing and delicious. A multi-course meal can be kicked off with a lobster and mango salad.
LOBSTER AND MANGO SALAD
It’s a pleasant and flavorful lobster salad recipe with mango. A multi-course meal can be kicked off with a lobster and mango salad.
I am not a big fan of salads, but if you combine delicious components to make a tasty salad, I will give it a try. That’s how I came up with this lobster and mango dish.
Lobster and mango are a match made in heaven when served together. Combined? They’re incredibly fantastic in salads when they taste almost too good to be true.
I can’t get enough of this lobster and mango salad: it’s refreshing, light, and really delicious! For me, the optimal ratio is 1.5 mangos to 1 lobster to achieve the perfect and harmonious balance. Because mangoes are so delicious, more is better.
If you haven’t tried my lobster and mango salad recipe yet, I hope you will soon.
This dish is restaurant-quality in both presentation and taste, and it only takes 15 minutes to cook. It’s time for a meal!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 392 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BASIL BUTTER CORN
- BAKED COD
- BUTTERY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN
- BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC BUTTER
- 2 ripe and big mangoes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sweet basil leaves, chopped
- 2 big lobster claws
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For 10-15 minutes, boil the lobster claws in hot water. Clambakes removed from their shells should be sliced into tiny pieces before eating. The mangoes should be peeled, cut, and the seeds removed. Mangoes should be diced into small pieces.
- Mix together the mangoes and lobsters. Combine the cream, honey, lemon juice, and basil leaves in a large mixing bowl. At least 30 minutes before serving, mix thoroughly, cover, and chill in the refrigerator.