Roasted broccoli with Parmesan cheese is a simple and delicious dish. Preparation takes 5 minutes, and dinner is ready in 20 minutes.
My kid has been begging me to make the Bon Appetit magazine-inspired Parmesan roasted cauliflower virtually every day since he first tried it. How often do you have a child who refuses food of any kind beg for vegetables?
Cauliflower Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is so delicious that we can’t stop eating them. To keep things interesting, I’ve been serving this Parmesan roasted broccoli on a rotating basis. One more veggie that I would be willing to try is broccoli.
It just takes 5 minutes and 15 minutes of baking time to complete this dish. Broccoli should be sliced horizontally to maximize the amount of exposed surface area for the Parmesan cheese, which will be used to coat the broccoli in a thick layer. You should roast the broccoli for an additional few minutes if you prefer your Parmesan cheese to be a little more crispy.
It’s amazing how simple and tasty this Parmesan roasted broccoli recipe is till you give it a try. Enjoy!
Each serving of this recipe contains only 271 calories.
- 340 g of sliced broccoli florets
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the broccoli with the butter and olive oil in a large bowl until it is well-coated.
- Salt and black pepper are the best spices to use.
- Roast the broccoli in a single layer on a baking pan for ten minutes.
- Reheat the broccoli for 5 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly crusted, with the sprinkled Parmesan.
- Serve soon after removing from the oven.
If you have kabocha pumpkin or Japanese pumpkin, use it. Regular pumpkin lacks the sweetness of kabocha pumpkin.