PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
The best peanut butter cookie recipe is simple, soft, and easy to make! These cookies are brimming with creamy peanut butter and naturally sweetened with brown sugar: friendly to inexperienced bakers.
This is the best recipe for homemade peanut butter cookies that anyone can make.
These fast peanut butter cookies are tender, creamy, and oh-so-simple to create. They are simply irresistible.
Additionally, it is foolproof and kid-friendly so that you may enlist the assistance of your minor children!
This handmade recipe calls for the following ingredients:
- Flour for all purposes
- Sodium bicarbonate
It is easy to make homemade peanut butter cookies. To begin, mix the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
Next, add the egg and peanut butter, followed by the flour and baking soda to produce the cookie dough.
Prepare the cookies and create the criss-cross pattern with a fork. Bake for 15-18 minutes. That quick!
Cookies will keep for one (1) week if placed in an airtight container.
This recipe makes forty cookies. Each cookie contains only 85 calories.
- Unsalted butter, 3 oz. (113 g)
- 2.3 oz. (70 g) sugar, fine or caster
- Brown sugar, 2.3 oz. (70 g)
- 1 substantial egg
- 8 oz. (250 g) peanut butter, creamy and salted
- 6 oz. (192 g) self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven (preferably 180 degrees Celsius or 356 degrees Fahrenheit). Preheat oven to 350°F. Carefully line two (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and creamy. Continue beating while adding the egg. Gently combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Combine the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Combine thoroughly to form a dough. (Avoid overmixing.) Dough for peanut butter cookies.
- Divide the dough into 40 equal halves. Form the criss-cross design on the cookies with the back of a fork—butter cookies with a criss-cross pattern made from peanuts.
- Patiently bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cookies change color slightly.
- Allow the peanut butter cookies to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container for up to a week.