Transform your holiday celebrations forever with these delectable Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts. Both nutritious and tasty, this air-fried delight will revise your perspective on this classic side dish.
As the holidays get near, Brussels sprouts will most certainly appear in the coming weeks. This time of year, Brussels sprouts are featured prominently everywhere from farmer’s markets and grocery store shelves to online food communities and recipe blogs.
Brussels sprouts are often viewed as the least appealing element of the Christmas meal. That’s only because they haven’t tried Brussels sprouts prepared in an air fryer.
Reasons Why You Should Try This Dish
- This dish takes stinky, green Brussels sprouts and turns them into fragrant, crispy morsels of culinary bliss.
- They go great with roasted red pepper dip, a dish that sneakily includes vegetables.
- These air-fried Brussels sprouts are a great nutritious snack and the ideal addition to your holiday table.
- This recipe’s simplicity is its greatest asset. Time spent doing nothing but waiting is slightly over 30 minutes.
- The recipe’s blend of spices will elevate the flavor of any vegetable.
- 2 lbs of washed Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- ¾ cup of raw cashews, soaked for 30 minutes and then drained
- ½ roasted red bell pepper
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp of salt
- Steam the Brussels sprouts in a steamer basket or in the microwave for 8 minutes, or until they are halfway done.
- Move to a pan for an air fryer or a baking sheet with parchment paper. Flatten the Brussels sprouts slightly by smashing them in a cup. Add some salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, paprika, and garlic powder to some olive oil and season it.
- Air fry at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. After 10 minutes in the air fryer, flip the Brussels sprouts over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- You can whip up the vegan roasted red pepper dip while the Brussels sprouts roast. Just put all the items in a blender and blend until smooth.