3-ingredients Get the simple recipe for the best chocolate souffle cheesecake in the world right now!
What if you could bake a holiday-themed cake using just three ingredients?
Yes, it has three ingredients, but it’s quite delicious, and it can be transformed into a festive cake centerpiece for the holidays.
The only dessert dish you’ll ever need is this chocolate souffle cheesecake, which is fuss-free and guaranteed to satisfy. To liven up the cake, get some festive cake toppers, like my contributor CP Choong did, such as Santa and reindeer, Christmas trees, snowman, etc.
To sum it all up, you’ve got yourself a decadent winter/holiday cake that you can give to guests at your holiday meals or parties. What an excellent idea!
The simplicity of this chocolate souffle cheesecake recipe, which asks for eggs, cream cheese, and chocolate, is one of its greatest appeals. Easy and delicious. The method of turning the egg whites into meringue and then folding it into the chocolate and cream cheese mixture is one that I find very appealing.
In the images, you can see that the final product is a light, fluffy cheesecake that you won’t be able to stop eating. We guarantee you’ll love this recipe for Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake if you give it a go. Each serving of this dish has just 658 calories.
- Separate three eggs.
- 120 g (4 oz.) of dark chocolate per serving
- 2/3 cup (or more) softened condensed milk
- lemon juice, about a teaspoonful
HOW TO BAKE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE CHEESECAKE
- 1. For best results, set the oven’s temperature to 170 degrees Celsius (325 degrees Fahrenheit). Put the rack on the third-lowest level of the staircase.
- Line the bottom of a 6-inch (non-removable base) baking pan with parchment paper before greasing it.
- Using a simmering pot of water, melt the chocolate and cream cheese until they are smooth and creamy, but don’t let them boil.
- Add the egg yolks and stir thoroughly. Set away for a later time.
- Whisk together the egg whites and the lemon juice until they are about peak shape.
- In three separate batches, incorporate the meringue into the cheese mixture.
- Fill the prepared pan two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170°C (325°F) in a preheated oven, then reduce the temperature to 160°C (300°F) and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking, turn off the oven’s heat and leave the cake in the oven with the door closed.
- For at least two hours, chill the cake in the refrigerator.