Cinnamon Bun Ice cream. In just 30 minutes, you can enjoy the greatest Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream in the world!
The hottest year on record has been this one. Temperatures in Southern California reached 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the daytime last week after a mild winter.
It appears as if Spring has vanished before June, and the season has already shifted to Summer.
In a nutshell, it’s been a scorcher, and the most sought-after commodity seems to be ice cream.
A simple and inexpensive ice cream recipe that everyone in the family enjoys and can instantly cool things down. That’s why I’m sharing this recipe for cinnamon bun ice cream with you today.
Many people avoid making ice cream at home because they believe you need an ice cream maker to produce ice cream. This is a misconception.
You don’t need a pricey ice cream maker to achieve this homemade cinnamon bun ice cream.
Simply whip up one quart of this creamy, decadent treat and serve it to your family or friends. There are only five essential ingredients that may be found in any grocery shop.
This delicious ice cream may be made with little effort and little sweat. Having this cinnamon bun ice cream recipe accessible when summer is just around the corner is essential.
With or without a theme, I’m sure people will keep coming back for more.
There are just 612 calories in one serving of this meal. Enjoy!
- 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of pasteurized heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ teaspoon of melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder
- Prepare yourself to mix up a batch of ice cream. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
- Sweetened condensed milk, butter, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract should be combined in a separate bowl.
- Whip the cream thoroughly until the stiff peaks are formed, then fold it into the batter.
- Freeze for six hours or until the ice cream is solid in a 1-quart container. If you like, you can serve this on an ice cream cone.