Blueberry cake with a generous amount of fresh blueberries. This healthful and delicious blueberry cake goes well with coffee and may be enjoyed at any time of day.
This buttery, healthful, and delicious blueberry cake is a must-try for blueberry lovers!
In addition to being buttery and moist, this cake is loaded with ripe blueberries.
Partnered with a cup of coffee or tea, this cake is a perfect match for this cake.
If you’re a novice baker, you can whip up this cake in a matter of minutes with just a whisk. No stand mixer is required!
Because I planned to serve this cake as a coffee cake, I baked it in four tiny loaf pans. These delicate cakes are perfect for a tea party with loved ones.
Before adding the frozen blueberries to the cake batter, blot them dry using paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
Add the blueberries to the flour before mixing them into the batter to not sink to the bottom.
The coating aids in their suspension during baking, preventing them from sinking to the bottom.
Each mini loaf of this recipe contains only 370 calories.
Try this recipe with some blueberries this spring!
- 55 g of softened and unsalted butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 150 g of all-purpose flour
- 150 g of frozen blueberries
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter each of the four small loaf pans. You can also use a regular loaf pan with one loaf. A bowl is an excellent place to start when preparing these ingredients. For 2 minutes, whisk.
- Add the baking powder, flour, and salt to one another. Add to the whipped mixture and stir well. Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Pans are ready to be filled with the batter. Make sure the cake tester comes out clean after 30 minutes of baking. If you’re using a standard loaf pan, plan on baking for at least 40 minutes. At the 30-minute mark, cover the cake’s top with aluminum foil to prevent it from over-browning.
- Top with powdered sugar if desired after cooling for 10 minutes.
This cake can be made in a single loaf pan. Cooking time might range from 40 to 50 minutes. Double check if it’s done by inserting a toothpick into the cake and removing it.