The booziest blueberry margarita recipe is made with silver tequila and blueberries.
Having a party? This dish is a cinch to whip together.
I’m a big fan of margaritas. My kitchen counter is usually stocked with a bottle of margaritas if you visit me. During the summer, I prefer to make my own margaritas.
Blueberry and orange-lime margaritas are just two examples of the various margarita variants available.
This recipe for a blueberry margarita is a cinch. It’s as simple as combining some fresh blueberries with simple syrup, sugar, water, lime juice, and silver tequila.
You’ll want to conserve some of the blueberries for the skewers, which are a wonderful garnish. If you’re hosting a party, make a big batch of this and pass it around.
Each serving of this contains only 179 calories.
No doubt in my mind that the grown-ups will be delighted!
- 2 cups of divided blueberries
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 ½ cup of silver tequila
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 lime (divide into 8 wedges)
- Add the sugar and 1 1/2 cups of water to a jar with a tight-fitting cover. To dissolve the sugar, shake it for 2 minutes or so.
- Put the blueberries on 8 wooden skewers and put them in a container to keep them fresh until ready to use. Add all the blueberries to a pitcher and give them a good mix.
- Stir in the tequila, lime juice, and sugar mixture. Prepare 8 cocktail glasses by wetting the rims and dipping them in salt.
- Salt can be thrown away. A lime wedge should be inserted into the margarita before garnishing with a skewer of blueberries.