Blueberry Pound Cake is a moist, healthful, simple cake made using butter, sugar, eggs, and fresh blueberries. Breakfast, tea time, or any time of the day, this blueberry pound cake loaf is delicious!
This simple recipe makes a moist and delicious blueberry pound cake loaf with a crusty top, sweet buttery cake, and plenty of fresh blueberries.
This cake is excellent for breakfast, a tea break with your favorite cup of coffee or tea, or any time you need a sweet bite.
The following items are required for this recipe:
- Butter that has not been salted
- Extract of vanilla
- Flour (all-purpose)
- Baking soda and powder
- Blueberries in season
Blueberry pound cake: how to make it? In a large mixing mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes total. Before adding the vanilla essence, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until the mixture is smooth.
Sift the dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking powder) together with the butter mixture.
Toss some flour with fresh blueberries, then gently fold the blueberries into the batter. Pour the batter onto the pan that has been greased with butter.
1 hour and 15 minutes in the oven, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Please read the baking advice below if you are new to baking:
- Invest in baking supplies, such as a scale, which is a requirement for baking. The cup conversion isn’t exact.
- Follow the instructions strictly, without combining or skipping any stages.
- Always use butter to oil the pan you’re using.
- Cover the top of the cake with a layer of aluminum foil to avoid over-browning if it darkens too quickly. Ensure the top of the egg has been set before covering it with aluminum foil; otherwise, the moist batter will adhere to it.
- After, remove the cake and cool it on a wire rack to room temperature. Due to the residual heat, leaving the cake in the oven after it has been baked will continue to bake the cake. The cake may be scorched or become overly dry and crusty as a result.
- When the cake is still hot, do not remove it from the pan. Remove the cake from the pan once it has cooled and slice it into pieces.
- Keep the cake for 2-3 days at room temperature. If you want your cake warm, reheat it in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving.
Each serving of this meal has just 223 calories. Serve this with your favorite coffee, tea, or beverage, serve blueberry pound cake. The following dishes are perfect for an afternoon tea gathering.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups fine sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- The oven is preheated at 325 degrees Celsius (165 degrees Celsius). Creaming the butter and sugar together is a must. Beat in the eggs (preferably one at a time) with the vanilla essence. Sift together 2 cups flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix in the sifted ingredients with the creamed mixture.
- Using the remaining flour, dredge the berries. Fold the floured berries into the batter gently.
- Butter a bundt pan, tube pan, or normal loaf pan and sprinkle it with flour. Fill the pan halfway with batter. Bake until a cake tester or toothpick is inserted into the center comes out clean (about 1 hour 15 minutes).
- On a wire rack, cool the cake once it comes out of the oven. Cut the cake into pieces after carefully removing it from the pan.