Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake. Ice cream cake with cookies and a cool whip topping made using chocolate chip cookie dough! Decadent and delectable.
One of the most enduringly special cakes is this Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake.
It’s no longer difficult to make an ice cream cake using ice cream sandwiches.
It’s a great base because of its soft cookie crust and vanilla ice cream filling.
It’s the ultimate dessert that doesn’t require any baking, just a little prep and some time to chill out.
When preparing this dessert, be sure to allow the cake to remain in the freezer for a long period before serving it. Settling in will improve with time.
Before making the first slice, make sure your knife is clean by running it under hot water and drying it with a towel. This will prevent the cake from squishing under the weight of a cold knife and offer you a cleaner cut.
Just in time for the Labor Day celebrations, this Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake is an excellent dessert option. Don’t wait till the last day of summer to savor the luscious flavors.
There are just 545 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 946 ml of softened vanilla ice cream
- 236 ml of chocolate chips cookie dough
- 236 ml of tub cool whip topping
- 6 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 tub of cool whip frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Spread a quarter of the vanilla ice cream over the bottom of a loaf pan, then add the rest of the ice cream.
- Place three ice cream sandwiches and cut them to size on top of the ice cream layer. Cover the sandwiches with the remaining half of the ice cream.
- Using your fingers, carefully push crumbled cookie dough into the ice cream to create a pretty dessert!
- Use the remaining ice cream and spread it on the ice cream sandwiches before layering them on the cookie dough.
- Ensure that the pan has been placed in the freezer for at least six hours.
- A warm water bath is all that is needed to bring the ice cream cake out of the freezer. To take the cake from the pan, invert it onto a serving tray.
- 1 hour in the freezer is enough time to thaw out the cake
- Mix the Cool Whip Frosting and Topping together in a bowl until smooth. The frozen cake is ready for frosting. Spread about a third of the Cool Whip mixture on top of the cake. 30 minutes in the freezer should be enough time for the cake to harden.