This buttery, crunchy, and delicious cornflake cookies recipe is quick and easy to make.
Cornflake cookies are an excellent choice for Chinese New Year or other special occasions.
One of the most commonly served Chinese New Year cookie recipes is the cornflake cookie, a native delicacy made during the Lunar New Year celebrations in Malaysia.
Cookies made with cornflakes are delicious, crispy on the outside, and quite addicting. The crunchy cornflakes in these butter-rich biscuits ensure that every mouthful is a satisfying crunch. In addition, the cookie is soft and chewy.
I can’t get enough of these!
A foolproof recipe for cornflake cookies can be found in this post.
Do you know how to make Cornflake Cookies?
A pale, creamy mixture of butter and sugar is needed to produce the cookie.
Add the vanilla extract and the eggs, which have been lightly beaten.
Add the cornmeal and flour and mix well.
Scoop out 1 spoonful of cookie dough and roll it in crushed cornflakes using a tiny ice cream scoop.
These golden-colored cornflake cookies are ready to be baked in the oven.
This cookie recipe makes plenty for six people. 598 calories are in each serving.
- 200 g of unsalted butter
- 300 g of all-purpose flour
- 150 g of sugar
- 60 g of coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 30 g of corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- It’s time to mix up the butter and sugar. Add a few drops of vanilla extract. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add some drops of vanilla extract. Add the eggs and mix well.
- To this, add the corn starch and flour. (When touched, the mixture should not stick to the hands.)
- Cookie dough can be scooped out using an ice cream scoop.
- Before baking, crush the cornflakes and coat the dough balls with them.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes or until golden brown.