Brown Butter Honey Garlic Scallops are insanely delectable sauteed scallops in a brown butter honey garlic sauce. The greatest scallops dish I’ve ever encountered!
Recently, I’ve developed an obsession with brown butter. While butter improves everything, brown butter takes a meal to the next level of perfection, as demonstrated by these insanely delicious brown butter honey garlic scallops.
The scallops were so delicious that I nearly rubbed my fingers on the grill, evaporating the remaining honey garlic sauce.
I adore the simplicity of this honey garlic scallops dish. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and uses items that I always keep on hand in my kitchen.
I am a major lover of honey (maybe because I am a Bee?) and garlic; combine them with a bit of salt, a dash or two of cayenne pepper, and a tinge of apple cider vinegar for an out-of-this-world delectable meal!
With the perfectly cooked scallops and chopped parsley, golden brown flecks of garlic are drenched in the sticky honey garlic sauce. Making delectable cuisine is quite simple with my recipes.
If you enjoy brown butter, you should also try my recipe for carrots. This recipe has a low-calorie count of 390 calories per serving. I offer the following for a balanced supper and a simple evening dinner.
- 1 pound (0.4 kg) scallops
- Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar de cider apple
- 1-2 cayenne pepper dashes
- 1 pinch sodium chloride
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Scallops should be rinsed and patted dry with paper towels. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Combine the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to mix.
- 2. Warm the olive oil in a pan (cast-iron is ideal). Sear the scallops on both sides until well browned. Place aside. Clean the skillet and place it over a medium heat source. Allow the butter to melt until it foams and turns a golden brown hue. Sauté the garlic until it begins to brown. Then transfer the scallops to the skillet after thickening the honey garlic sauce. After that, remove from the heat and mix thoroughly to incorporate the sauce. Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley.