Recipe for grilled corn with honey Sriracha butter that you make at home. This corn grill is so good! It’s so good!
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB RECIPE
This summer, I’ve been cooking a lot in my backyard. I’ve made things like grilled chicken thighs, grilled chicken wings, and grilled fish.
I can’t wait to show you a quick and straightforward way to grill corn. You can use honey and spicy honey butter on everything from shrimp to corn in this recipe. You can also make honey sriracha shrimp kebabs with it.
To make the best-grilled corn ever, you’ll learn how to grill and cook corn with and without the husks, how long it should cook, and how to use compound butter.
ROASTED CORN ON THE GRILL
To roast corn, you need something to season it with. Compound butter: I used honey, Sriracha sauce, and unsalted butter to flavor the food I made
Butter the corn, then roast it. A little bit of Sriracha gives the taste a little bit of heat.
A bite into the corn kernels sends me to corn heaven right away. There’s no better way to make corn than this.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I GRILL CORN IN FOIL?
- Yes, you can use aluminum foil to wrap corn on the cob, and it will work. It’s time to cook some foil-wrapped corn on a grill.
HOW TO GRILL CORN WITH HUSK?
- Every cob of corn should have its own husk and beard (silk). Before cooking the corn, gently pull down each cob’s husk. Keep the husk attached to the bottom of each cob. Remove the silk (beard) from the cob as you can, but some of them will stay on the cob. It’s best to season the corn with spices and grill it away from direct heat. Grill for about 10 minutes, turning every 3 minutes until the corn kernels are cooked through. Close the lid and grill.
- You should take the corn off the stove, peel off the husk completely, and eat it on the cob.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 157 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
This dish goes well with other summer recipes. There are some great recipes for a summer backyard BBQ party that you can make.
- CHILI LIME GRILLED CHICKEN
- GARLIC CHIVE BUTTER GRILLED STEAK
- CHICKEN KEBAB
- SHRIMP KEBAB
- lemon wedges (optional)
- 4 ears corn, bearded, and husk removed
- 4 tablespoons honey sriracha butter, melted
- A microwave can be used to melt the honey-sriracha butter. Then, use a lot of it to spread it on the corn.
- Cook the corn for about ten minutes on medium heat on an outdoor grill. Make sure to rotate the corn to cook and get a little charred. Brush more honey sriracha butter on the corn while it’s cooking. As is, or with squirts of lemon juice from lemon wedges, if you want.
- Grill pan or skillet: You can cook the corn inside on a grill pan. Bake in your oven up to 375°F (190°C) for about 15 minutes, rotating the corn halfway through until it’s done. See the recipe for Honey Sriracha Butter here.