Grilled shrimp with paprika, honey, butter, lemon marinade, and seasoning. Use an indoor or outdoor grill for this 15-minute grilled shrimp dish.
GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE
During the spring and summer months, grilled shrimp is one of the most convenient preparation methods.
Shrimp can be marinated in a variety of ways.
I’m a big fan of spicy and flavorful seasonings that deliver a big punch.
This is the best recipe ever; it’s juicy and mouth-wateringly good!
HOW TO GRILL SHRIMP?
You can either use an inside grill or an outdoor barbecue to grill shrimp.
External grilling adds tantalizing smoky flavors to dishes prepared using either approach.
Season the shrimp before cooking them. To begin, I used butter, honey, smoked paprika, and lemon juice as the primary ingredients.
Next, cook on a grill, whether it’s outside or inside. Grilled shrimp skewers can also be made with bamboo or metal skewers.
GRILLED SHRIMP MARINADE
To make the marinade for this dish, I combined the following ingredients:
- Unsalted butter
- Lemon or lime juice
- Smoked paprika
Spicy, sweet, salty, and lemony all come together in one dish.
Follow these cooking suggestions for the best results:
- When it comes to shrimp, size is essential. If you can find it, opt for extra-large shrimp or tiger prawns.
- Shell-on or EZ peel shrimp can be used.
- The shrimp will get rubbery if you overcook them.
- Before adding the marinade ingredients, thoroughly wash and pat dry the shrimp in cold running water.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I COOK ON STOVETOP IF I DON’T HAVE A GRILL?
- This is absolutely possible for you. A cast-iron grill pan can be used to “grill” on the stovetop.
HOW LONG TO GRILL SHRIMP?
- If you’re grilling using direct heat, shrimp just need to be cooked for five minutes. It will take around ten minutes to examine over indirect heat.
CAN I MAKE TACOS WITH THIS RECIPE?
- Yes, without a doubt. Shrimp, shredded cabbage, and a corn or wheat tortilla are all that’s needed to make delicious tacos.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 255 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CAPRESE SKEWERS
- GARLIC BUTTER SALMON KEBAB
- WATERMELON SALAD
- CHICKEN KEBAB
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter for grilling
- 1 lb. peeled, deveined, tail-on shrimp
GRILLED SHRIMP MARINADE
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Clean the shrimp by rinsing them in cool water. Drain the water and blot it dry with a paper towel.
- Make a marinade for the shrimp using the Grilled Shrimp Marinade ingredients. Mix everything up thoroughly. Set a 10- to a 15-minute timer.
- Light a fire under the grill. Direct heat is best for the shrimp, which should be grilled for 1-2 minutes on each side. After about a minute, flip the shrimp over and cook for another minute or so. Once they’re done, turn the shrimp over and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve the shrimp right away after they’ve been taken from the grill.
- Thread three (3) shrimps onto bamboo skewers or metal skewers for grilled shrimp skewers or kebabs. To avoid burning, place bamboo skewers in a bowl of ice water for at least an hour before using them.