These boneless pork chops can be cooked in a skillet with honey garlic sauce in just 15 minutes. A 5-ingredient boneless pork chop dish is one of the greatest out there. Pair this dish with mashed potatoes, asparagus, or garlic-parmesan roasted carrots for a quick weeknight meal.
BONELESS PORK CHOP RECIPES
Boneless pork chops are my favorite. So many recipes exist for making them.
Whether baked, cooked in the Instant Pot, grilled, or any combination thereof, Pork chops are some of my favorite foods.
This recipe for boneless pork chops includes an easy honey garlic sauce.
My 15-minute pan-fried boneless pork chops recipe will show you how to do it.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RECIPE
Only five essential elements are required to make the most refined recipe possible:
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Minced garlic.
- Center cut boneless pork chops.
Using the ingredients mentioned above will provide delicious, juicy pork chops free of bones!
- Ideally, the boneless pork chops should be pan-fried in a cast-iron skillet (ideally).
- The pork chops were flawlessly pan-fried in a cast-iron skillet because of the skillet’s ability to hold heat and distribute heat evenly. A pan made of nonstick or stainless steel will work just as well here.
- To pan-fry pork chops, use a mixture of vegetable oil and butter.
- Depending on the thickness, pork chops should be cooked on each side for 3-4 minutes. To achieve a golden brown color on the pork, follow these instructions.
- On a cutting board, mince fresh garlic using a chef’s knife. Garlic should never be grated or blended.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can You Bake Boneless Pork Chop in the Oven?
- I don’t advocate baking this dish in the oven for this recipe.
To avoid the honey from burning in the oven, heat it in a skillet instead. Even baking requires more time. In a skillet, these pork chops cook in 15 minutes.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 348 calories. It’s a great source of protein and a great source of nutrition!
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
Garlic Butter Sauteed Asparagus is a good side dish to go with this dish. Pork chops go well with mashed potatoes and carrots. I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED CARROT
- HERB-ROASTED TOMATOES
- SAUTEED ASPARAGUS
- ULTIMATE FRENCH MASHED POTATOES (JOËL ROBUCHON)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
- 15 oz. (430 g) center-cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper should be sprinkled on both sides of pork chops. The Honey Garlic Sauce can be made by combining all of the components. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet over high heat if using. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the vegetable oil. Pan-fry the pork chops for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the surface is browned, in an unbroken stream. Repeat the process on the other side.
- Dispose of the pork chops to one side of the skillet and add the remaining butter to the other. Toss in the garlic and cook for about 10 seconds, or until they begin to turn a light brown color. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce and heat until the sauce thickens or becomes amber brown in color. Pork chops should be drizzled with the sauce. Remove the dish from the heat, add the parsley, and serve immediately.