Honey balsamic glaze on roasted carrots in the oven. The most refined and most straightforward recipe for balsamic carrots ever!
One of G’s favorite vegetables is carrot, and he’d have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
I have a slew of carrot recipes, but I’m constantly coming up with new ones to share with him, like these incredibly soft, sweet, and delectable honey balsamic carrots.
This is one of the most straightforward and versatile side dishes you can create for any occasion. You only need some baby carrots or ordinary carrots, honey balsamic sauce, and salt and pepper.
Roast the ingredients in the oven for about 5 minutes, and you’ll be done in no time. It only takes a few minutes!
Before roasting the honey balsamic carrots in the oven, I prefer to sauté the carrots in a skillet or cast iron pan for a few minutes.
It’s an extra step, but the finished result will be far more flavorful and delectable as a result.
This recipe for Honey Balsamic Carrots is perfect for any day of the week. Also, you may serve them for special occasions like Thanksgiving because they’re so good.
They will always be a hit, I can assure you. Cooking is a joy, so have fun with it!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 146 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- ONE-POT PASTA
- GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON
- BUTTERY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN
- Chopped parsley
- 12 oz. (340 g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- Your oven should be preheated up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius).
- Add the butter, salt, garlic, pepper, honey, and balsamic vinegar to the carrots and toss to coat well. It’s time to mash it up!
- If using a cast-iron skillet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, roast the carrots for 30 minutes or until they’re fork-tender. Serve right away, garnished with fresh parsley.
- Before roasting in the oven, sauté the carrots briefly in a skillet or cast-iron pan if you’re doing it that way. Improve the flavor of the carrots.