Honey, lime juice, and soy sauce combine to make a delicious sauce for fish. Make it for dinner tonight; it just takes 15 minutes.
Cooking with honey is one of my own culinary pleasures. Honey is a common ingredient in many of my dishes, including salmon.
Everything tastes better when it’s drizzled with it, like this sticky, sweet, salty, and spicy Honey Lime Salmon skillet dish.
Honey, soy sauce, and lime juice are the only three things needed to make this easy honey lime salmon recipe.
When I pan-fry salmon in a skillet, the skin crisps up and enhances the flavor of the fish. I prefer to buy salmon that has its skin on. I usually begin cooking my salmon on the stovetop then transfer it to the oven.
As a result, the bottom of the salmon is crispy, while the interior is moist and soft. This honey lime salmon is a keeper; it’s one of those dinners you can cook again and again.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 374 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BROWN BUTTER MAPLE ROASTED CARROTS
- ROASTED SHRIMP SCAMPI
- GARLIC THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS
- SPAM SPAGHETTI
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) salmon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- lime wedges
- chopped parsley
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- The oven should be preheated up to 375°F (190°C)
- Salt and black pepper should be sprinkled on the fish before cooking. Honey, soy sauce, and lime juice should all be combined thoroughly in a separate bowl.
- Make use of the olive oil by heating it in a skillet. Toss in the salmon and let it cook for a few minutes until it’s cooked through. Pour the honey lime sauce over the salmon after adding the honey mixture to the skillet. Bake salmon for 10 minutes in the oven or thoroughly to complete the dish. Serve immediately after removing from the oven and garnishing with chopped parsley.