Honey garlic sauce smothers panko-crusted baked chicken nuggets in a sweet and salty sweetness. It’s deliciously sticky and sweet!
It’s been a few weeks since I prepared these baked honey garlic chicken bits, and I completely forgot to post the recipe before the Super Bowl.
Make these irresistible and delectable chicken pieces whenever you want, even if the Super Bowl is over.
These are fantastic appetizers, light snacks, or even a main course.
This honey garlic chicken recipe uses no deep-frying, making it even better.
Panko breadcrumbs or panko can coat the chicken before baking it in the oven.
Make the honey garlic sauce while you wait and combine the two dishes.
It’s a piece of cake!
Try this recipe, and you’ll fall in love with it.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 138 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- SWEET CHILI BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- GARLIC THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS
- HONEY BUTTER ROASTED PUMPKIN
- BABY POTATOES SALAD
- 2 large beaten eggs
- ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts, pat dry, and cut into cubes
- chopped scallions or chives for garnishing
- white sesame seeds for garnishing
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup water
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the chicken before serving. The chicken should be dipped in beaten eggs before being rolled in panko. Re-coat the chicken until it is well covered. Placing the chicken on a parchment-lined baking pan will help prevent the meat from sticking. Bake the chicken for about 12-15 minutes, or until it’s browned. Chicken pieces can be baked on both sides if desired.
- Combine all of the sauce’s components in a small bowl. To ensure an even mixture, use a whisk. Cook until the sauce is slightly thickened over low heat.
- Toss the chicken with the sauce mixture in a separate bowl. Toss gently to coat well. Serve immediately, garnished with scallions/chives and white sesame.