Zucchini grilled with lemon butter is a delicious and straightforward zucchini dish. Simple ingredients make this cake moist and buttery, and soft. Zucchini on the grill may be ready in about ten minutes.
Zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables, and one of my favorite ways to prepare it is to grill it with lemon and butter. They are moist and flavorful with the addition of lemon, butter, and herbs.
Make this recipe throughout spring and summer to enjoy fresh zucchini. It only takes 10 minutes to make this zucchini side dish!
Zucchinis are in season right now, and they’re great right out of the garden. They are very cool and go well with a variety of summer fare.
GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE
Using fresh zucchinis to produce a wonderful meal doesn’t necessitate a lot of ingredients. When it comes to cooking zucchini, the key is to let the vegetable’s sweetness come through. Zucchini on the grill simply requires four simple ingredients.
- Fresh lemon juice
HOW TO GRILL ZUCCHINI?
What is the best way to grill salmon?
Make sure the zucchini squash slices are about 1/4-inch thick before proceeding. Grilling food of this thickness cooks very quickly.
Next, combine the butter, lemon juice, and parsley to produce a lemon butter sauce.
Sliced zucchini should be brushed with the lemon butter mixture on both sides. The char marks should appear after about a minute on each meat side.
In the absence of an external grill, you can use a grill pan on your stove to cook zucchinis.
An indoor barbecue or the oven are other options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG TO COOK ZUCCHINI ON THE GRILL?
- Grill the zucchini for about a minute on each side or until charred brown spots emerge. Cook the other side by flipping the pan over. Crispy with a bite, not mushy and lumpy, is the ideal texture. Avoid overcooking your food.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 128 calories. It’s low-carb, keto-friendly, and nutritious.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
It’s preferable to serve grilled zucchini alongside other grilled proteins. I recommend this list of recipes if you are hosting a summer BBQ or grilled event.
- COCONUT WATER LEMONADE
- SHRIMP KEBAB
- CHILI LIME GRILLED CHICKEN
- HONEY BUTTER CILANTRO LIME GRILLED CORN
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchinis
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons salted & melted butter
- Remove the ends of the zucchinis by slicing them in half. Cut each zucchini in half and then into 1/4-inch-thick horizontal slices.
- Chop parsley and add it to a butter combination with lemon juice for a delicious buttery treat.
- Use an outdoor grill for cooking the zucchinis. Brush the grill’s surface with the lemon butter mixture for about a minute on each side or until char marks develop. Grill the other side after flipping it over. Avoid overcooking your food. Serve hot.