Honey mustard sauce with succulent, juicy, and fall-off-the-bone chicken. The simplest and tastiest chicken dish you’ll ever make!
It is safe to say that Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most popular chicken meal recipes out there.
Honey-Dijon Mustard Chicken Thighs are the perfect vehicle for this flavor combo.
Using an Instant Pot, I’ll show you how to prepare this chicken.
Even on the busiest weeknights, I frequently use my Instant Pot when I don’t have much time to cook.
I love that this Honey Mustard Chicken recipe is so simple; it only has five ingredients and takes 10 minutes to cook. I used soy sauce to increase the flavor, and the result was fantastic!
Cooked rice or plain spaghetti can be served as a side dish for chicken, and the sauce can be spooned on top or mixed in with the pasta. It’s pretty simple to heat up food in the Instant Pot using the saute option.
This chicken will be a hit with you and your family, and you’ll want to make it again and again. The recipe for this dish will be saved for future use without a doubt!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 447 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BUTTER-SAUTEED POTATOES AND MUSHROOMS
- ACAR AWAK
- GARLIC CREAMED SPINACH
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- CILANTRO LIME RICE
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 kg chicken thighs, 5 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- Salt and ground black pepper should be applied to both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Set aside a small amount of each ingredient in a separate bowl and whisk until well-combined. Mix thoroughly.
- Select Saute in the Instant Pot’s settings after turning it on. To avoid the chicken sticking to the bottom of the pan, add the olive oil after the pan is hot enough. Pan-sear, the chicken thighs on both sides, starting with the skin side down, until they’re golden brown and crispy.
- Add the garlic and honey mustard mixture to the saucepan. After putting the lid on, press the Manual button for 10 minutes at high pressure, then release the pressure. When you hear the beep, press the Quick Release button. Remove the lid with care and add chopped parsley when the valve drops. To achieve a thicker sauce, switch to a saute mode and cook for 1–2 minutes. Serve with plain pasta or steamed rice as a side dish.
- Alternatively, you can make this Honey Mustard Chicken in a slow cooker or stovetop if you don’t have an Instant Pot. Avoid overcooking your meal in a slow cooker whenever possible. Cook for three hours on high heat. Pan-fry the chicken on a stovetop before combining it with your favorite sauce for an easy meal. Cook the chicken until it’s cooked in a low-temperature simmer.