LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN
Deliciously juicy, moist, and flavorful chicken marinated in an incredible lemon marinade. This quick and simple chicken dish pairs well with pasta or rice and will please any poultry connoisseur. Inviting food for the whole clan.
TASTY LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN
This mouthwatering lemon garlic chicken recipe is suitable for any year because it depends not on the season. Cooking methods include grilling, baking, and even pan-frying.
A hectic weekday is ideal for making this chicken, as it’s quick and easy to prepare. Easy, fast, and fuss-free: This lemon garlic chicken recipe is just that!
THE MOUTHWATERING QUICK CHICKEN MARINADE
As the images show, everything about this Lemon Garlic Chicken is delectable.
Paprika, ground cumin, chile flakes, honey, and olive oil combine to make a flavorful marinade for chicken thighs (deboned but with the skin still on).
When you eat it, you’ll want more of it because it’s so flavorful!
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN
- Chili flakes
- Olive oil
The white meat of chicken breast can be used if you prefer it. However, a skinless chicken will also be delicious in this recipe, so long as you like dark meat and keep the skin intact.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE CHICKEN IS COMPLETELY COOKED?
- If the chicken’s juices are still a little pink when you take a bite, it’s not done. Instead of being rubbery, the chicken should be firm.
WHEN COOKING CHICKEN, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK?
- The chicken should reach 170 degrees Fahrenheit in 8 to 12 minutes.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 430 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CREAMY GARLIC THYME POTATOES
- GARLIC NOODLES
- SPICY HONEY GLAZED HAM
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- sliced lemon for garnishing
- 20 oz. (600 g) or 4 deboned chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Debone the chicken thighs, but leave the skin on. The skinless and boneless skin thighs are available for purchase.
- To create the marinade, combine all ingredients in a basin and mix them together thoroughly. In a bowl or a plastic bag, marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes in the marinade.
- Using a hot grill, roast the chicken until the meat is thoroughly cooked and the skin is nicely browned on both sides. Alternatively, you can pan-fry the chicken on medium to low heat in an oven at 400°F (207°C). Serve the chicken hot with lemon wedges for squeezing over the top.