Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots are the tastiest carrots you’ve ever had, loaded with garlic, brown butter, and honey.
There is nothing not to love about carrots in little form. Baby carrots or baby-cut carrots are just superior, as demonstrated by these wonderful and completely addicting brown butter garlic honey-roasted carrots.
If using ordinary carrots, chop them into smaller bits or pieces.
Why, therefore, is brown butter used? Brown butter, on the other hand, is just superior. Brown butter is just butter that has been cooked over a medium heat. As the butter melts, it begins to froth and changes color to a golden brown.
Take a look at the brown butter image above (image credit: Serious Eat). Once the butter has browned, add the garlic and carrots to the skillet along with the honey.
I finish the meal in the oven for 20 minutes, producing soft, garlicky, buttery, and slightly sweet carrots.
This brown butter garlic honey-roasted carrots dish quickly becomes one of my favorites. Serve it as a side dish to nearly anything you cook, and I guarantee that everyone, even the pickiest eaters, will adore it.
This recipe has a low-calorie count of 206 calories per serving. I offer the following dishes for a balanced supper and a simple evening dinner.
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves 1 lb (0.4 kg) carrots infantile
- 1/4 teaspoon sodium chloride
- 3 sprigs freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 teaspoon thyme or parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 218 degrees Celsius (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Heat an oven-safe pan over medium heat and sauté the butter until it forms and turns golden brown. Sauté the garlic briefly before adding the carrots. Stir in the salt, black pepper, honey, thyme, or parsley a few times more.
- Roast until carrots are tender (for about 15 to 20 minutes). Serve immediately.