Brown Butter Garlic Noodles are the most excellent noodles you’ve ever had. They’re made with garlic, brown butter, Parmesan cheese, and oyster sauce. This meal is delicious and only takes 20 minutes to prepare!
Garlic noodles: the word alone conjures up images of buttery, garlicky, savory noodles topped with Parmesan cheese, a popular Asian-flavored noodle dish served in various eateries.
What could be better than garlic noodles? Brown Butter Garlic Noodles are nutty and wonderfully fragrant.
In 2008, I devised my now-famous Garlic Noodles recipe. Numerous readers have since made the dish and raved about it. Today, I’m updating the recipe by using fewer and more readily available components, as well as brown butter.
Butter that has been “cooked” over high heat until it foams and turns brown is referred to as brown butter.
The heat “cooks” the milk solids in the butter, resulting in brown particles and rendering the butter brown in color.
When brown butter is added, and oyster sauce and Parmesan noodles are added, this simple noodle meal transforms into one of the most delectable noodle recipes ever!
These noodles are eaten with a simple protein meal such as grilled shrimp. Appetite!
This recipe has a low-calorie count of 274 calories per serving. Prepare the following for a balanced dinner.
- Spaghetti 8 oz. (226 g)
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Start by heating a small pot of water to a rolling boil. Pasta is cooked to an al dente stage before draining.
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter. The butter should froth and acquire a light brown hue as it cooks. Stir in the garlic a few times before adding the noodles and oyster sauce. Mix everything well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the noodles and mix thoroughly. Serve as soon as possible once the food has cooled.