This is the most pleasing roasted carrots recipe with thyme, oregano, parsley, and lemon juice. So simple and delicious that you’ll want to eat them every day!
This Spring, serve lemon herd roasted carrots on your dinner table! Farmer’s markets around the country are bursting at the seams with an abundance of fresh and flavorful produce.
Carrots with their tops still on are one of my favorite things to buy this time of year. Having a handful of carrots with their tops still on is a surefire sign of Spring.
With this recipe, you can make the most of all the herbs in your fridge. The herbs can be used in a variety of ways.
Carrot is a beautiful ingredient that goes well with just about any herb; therefore, there is no such thing as a poor herb when cooking.
I used unsalted butter, fresh thyme, oregano, Italian parsley, and lemon juice in my recipe for lemon herb carrots. Simply put, it couldn’t be easier! When it comes to making simple roasted carrots, you don’t need a long recipe or a lot of ingredients.
This recipe does not necessitate the addition of honey because carrots are inherently sweet. You’ll adore these roasted carrots with lemon and herbs if you give them a try.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 132 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CHILI LIME GRILLED CHICKEN
- GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK
- BBQ RIBS
- BAKED SALMON
- 2-3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) peeled carrots
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon roughly chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon roughly chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon roughly chopped thyme
- Set the oven temperature to 400°F (207°C).
- Prepare by combining butter and lemon juice with oregano, thyme, Italian parsley, and other aromatics. Set away for a later time.
- Bake the carrots in an even layer on a baking pan. Put the carrots on a serving dish and top with the lemon herb butter. Carrots should be turned and rolled so that the butter mixture covers the entire surface. Top the carrots with salt and ground black pepper.
- After roasting the carrots for around 20-25 minutes, take them from the oven and serve them immediately.
- A pound of peeled carrots will require 2 pounds of fresh carrots with the tops (2 lbs). Remove the green tops and peel away the outer layer of skin.