Green tea powder is used to make a healthy and luscious Matcha Pound Cake. Green tea pound cake has never tasted better, thanks to this recipe!
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Green tea leaves are finely powdered into matcha, a popular ingredient in Japan and other Asian countries.
Matcha, the jade-colored powder, has a mild flavor that I enjoy. Earthy aroma and taste are imparted to cakes, desserts, chilled drinks, Matcha ice cream, matcha cookies, etc. since it’s as smooth as talcum.
This Matcha green tea poundcake recipe is a cinch to make and will never let you down.
It produces a luscious cake with a buttery, sweet, and rich flavor. This wonderful dish is a must-try whether you enjoy pound cake or butter cake.
The following items are needed to make this simple homemade recipe:
- Baking powder
- Matcha powder
- White chocolate
- Cake flour
HOW TO MAKE MOIST MATCHA POUND CAKE?
It’s a cinch to whip up this tasty dessert. Before adding the eggs, first, mix the butter and sugar until frothy.
After that, add the sifted cake flour, baking powder, and Matcha powder to the mixture.
Adding melted white chocolate at this point is optional. It’s effortless!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 615 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
The cake goes well with both coffee and tea. I’d like to offer the following recipes for an Asian-inspired afternoon tea.
- STRAWBERRY GREEN TEA WITH BOBA
- JAPANESE CHEESECAKE
- DALGONA COFFEE
- PAPER WRAPPED SPONGE CAKE
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- 30 g melted white chocolate, kept lukewarm
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 90 g (2/3 cup / 3 oz.) cake flour
- 1 tablespoon Matcha powder
- 100 g (3.5 oz. / 1 stick) unsalted butter
- A temperature of 170°C (325) is ideal. Preparation: Grease and parchment paper in one standard loaf pan.
- Cake flour, baking powder, and Matcha powder should be combined in a medium basin, sifted, and kept aside for now.
- When the butter mixture is light and pale in color, add the rest of the sugar and continue to stir. Mix in the rest of the sugar.
- Take your time and mix in the beaten egg one piece at a time.
- Sift the flour into the wet ingredients one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Mix in the melted white chocolate until it is completely incorporated. Gently fold the ingredients together until they are thoroughly combined.
- Make a loaf out of the batter by putting it in a loaf pan. Then use a spatula to flatten the top of the dish.
- The loaf should be done baking in 50 to 60 minutes, or as long as a toothpick put into the bread comes out clean. Take out of the oven, add a little dusting of powdered sugar, and slice into wedges to serve warm.
- Make a more giant cake by doubling the ingredients.
- Keep the melted white chocolate at room temperature to be easy to mix.
- If the cake browns too rapidly, use aluminum foil to cover the top of the cake.