Chicken pieces marinated in a Mediterranean sauce are juicy, tender, and flavorful. It’s a snap to put together and tastes fantastic!
I can’t believe it’s finally Spring.
It was a remarkably depressing winter for me due to the persistent cloud cover, low light, and steady downpours.
I’m ready for anything in desperate need of longer days, brighter skies, lush greenery, and brightly-hued spring blooms.
My favorite part of springtime celebrations is preparing delicious cuisine like these Mediterranean Chicken Bites.
Fresh, essential ingredients, herbs, olive oil, and lemon are some of my favorite things about Mediterranean cooking.
Chicken, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch taste are all you need to make these chicken bites.
As a marinade and as a dipping sauce, I used Hidden Valley. A ten out of ten!
There are some ways you may cook these Mediterranean Chicken Bites, including using an indoor grill or a cast-iron grill pan on the stovetop.
You don’t need to put it on skewers first to cook the chicken.
Juicy, tender, and tasty chicken, overflowing with distinct Mediterranean characteristics, is the result of this recipe.
You’ve got to give it a shot.
The new Hidden Valley Simply Ranch comes in Original Classic Ranch, Cucumber Basil Ranch, and Chili Lime Ranch flavors.
My recipe can use either of these goods.
At Walmart, you’ll find them.
I enjoy that there’s a Walmart less than a mile from my house, and I use it almost exclusively for grocery shopping.
Begin organizing a spring celebration and double and triple my recipe.
I hope you have a wonderful Spring!
This content is sponsored by Hidden Valley, as you may have noticed. These are solely my own.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 578 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- SEARED SCALLOPS WITH BACON
- GARLIC PESTO MASHED POTATOES
- MEXICALI STREET CORN
- CAJUN SHRIMP PASTA
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 0.4 kg of skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- lemon wedges, optional
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon for grilling
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch, plus more for dipping
- Take some Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil and marinate the chicken in it for a few hours. Do not cook for more than one hour.
- Grill the chicken on both sides on an outdoor grill until it has lovely char marks. While the chicken is grilling, brush each piece with a bit of olive oil. Grill the cherry tomatoes as well if you’re using them. Avoid overcooking them. They should be juicy but not overcooked.
- Sliced lemons and grilled cherry tomatoes are optional accompaniments for these chicken bits. They are best served with the Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch: Cucumber Basil Ranch (optional).
- Chicken cubes should be large enough to prevent them from falling into the grill.