GARLIC BUTTER HERB
How to make your own garlic butter in a step by step guide! Make a batch of garlic herb butter and store it in the freezer for future usage in a variety of meals.
EASY TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER
The hasselback garlic cheesy bread recipe called for this garlic herb butter, which I produced myself.
To create garlic herb butter at home, you don’t need to buy it from the shop.
With this simple recipe, you can whip up a batch of garlic herb butter in less than ten minutes.
A fantastic garlicky and herb flavor is added, making everything taste so much better and more enjoyable.
When it comes to cooking with garlic butter, the possibilities are virtually endless.
Garlic butter, like ordinary butter, keeps in the fridge for a long time.
To make this garlic butter, check out the recipe here.
I can’t wait to try it using these different flavors of butter now that I’ve made it from scratch… Imagining all the possibilities excite me!
For the garlic cheesy bread, I made it, but it ended up being used in a variety of other meals, including garlic noodles and shrimp, as well as on my morning toast.
There are just 273 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley leaves
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Use your bare hands or stand mixer to whip the butter and salt together until it is light and fluffy. Stir in the garlic and parsley and mix thoroughly.
- To form a cylinder, roll the garlic herb butter into a piece of plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate after tying the ends tightly. When the butter has cooled and solidified, they can be used.