GARLIC HERB CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI
In a single pan, garlic, oregano, thyme, white wine, and parsley flavor tender chicken and zucchini. This 20-minute dinner is ideal for busy weeknights.
This 20-minute chicken and zucchini recipe just calls for one pan.
A savory and nutritious lunch for the whole family, with only one dish to wash!
All the ingredients are cooked in a single skillet or pan, which reduces the amount of time it takes to prepare dinner and makes it more convenient.
Garlic herb chicken with zucchini is a delicious dish that’s easy to prepare and yields impressive results.
Garlic, herbs, and zucchini all need to be minced or diced for this dish.
After that, you begin the cooking process by frying the chicken thighs on both sides until they are golden brown. Cook the zucchini in the same skillet until tender.
When chicken and zucchini are combined, the result is a delicious dish.
Adding zucchini to the chicken lends a refreshing flavor and a hint of sweetness to the dish. To spice up the flavor, I threw in some white wine.
This recipe uses zucchini as a side dish, which is fantastic.
There are just 377 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 400 g of chicken thighs
- 226 g of zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon of chopped oregano
- ½ tablespoon of chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of chopped Italian parsley
- Ground black pepper
- Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper the chicken thighs on both sides. Cut the zucchini in half after slicing it in half round. Set aside.
- Butter should be melted in a medium skillet over low heat.
- Add the oregano, thyme, and garlic.
- Allow 4-5 minutes on each side until the chicken is well cooked after adding the thighs. On a separate platter, remove and set aside the chicken.
- Season the zucchini with salt and put it in the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the chicken back and pour in the white wine and lemon juice. Mix.
- Cook for a few minutes until it begins to sizzle. Add the parsley and remove it from the fire. Serve at once.