GARLIC CHIVE BUTTER ROASTED POTATO
With garlic, chives and Parmesan cheese roasted baby potatoes. This is the only method you’ll ever need to roast potatoes!
No matter how I prepare them, baby potatoes are my husband’s favorite. I would always give him potatoes at least once a week because he was so thin.
To keep things interesting, I’m always looking for different ways to prepare roasted potatoes.
One of my forever favorite side dishes is roasted potatoes with garlic chive butter.
They smell so nice and earthy that my friend gave them to me as a gift.
The garlic, butter, and Parmesan cheese all found a home in my dish.
When I generally make hasselback potatoes, I slice my baby potatoes in half.
As a result of roasting, they became incredibly soft and supple on the inside, and the buttery garlic chive coating was equally distributed.
The Parmesan cheese brought a new dimension to the dish’s taste.
Potatoes are a wonderful side dish that can be served with just about any meal!
There are just 248 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 600 g of baby potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of minced
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spoonful of Parmesan cheese should be added to the melted butter after the garlic and chives have been added. Microwave for 30 seconds should do the trick.
- Add the garlic chive butter to the potatoes and toss to coat.
- To bake, use a pan or baking dish that can go in the oven (cast-iron preferred).
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes covered in aluminum foil.
- Put potatoes in a baking dish or skillet, and melt butter over them. Remove from heat, and toss well to combine the flavors. Serve the potatoes right away with the remaining 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of each one.