GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS
Garlic Roasted Asparagus is a nutritious, garlic-infused oven-baked asparagus. This recipe requires only four ingredients and only 12 minutes to prepare.
While there are other ways to prepare asparagus, such as sautéed asparagus, I enjoy this quick, tasty, and simple garlic oven-roasted asparagus.
Asparagus is always enjoyable to eat since I nibble down the asparagus’s tip to the stem, much like eating a tree!
My simple recipe requires only four ingredients:
- Butter (unsalted)
The average preparation time is 5 minutes and 12 minutes roasting time in the oven. In less than 20 minutes, you can serve your family a delicious, nutritious, and fresh side dish of roasted asparagus.
Purchase asparagus that is young and delicate. Young asparagus are slender and have tender stalks.
I adore thinly sliced garlic and arrange them attractively on top of the asparagus, and they will bake to a beautiful brown color.
To make this dish vegan and vegetarian-friendly, bake the asparagus in olive oil rather than butter. This recipe has a low-calorie count of 98 calories per serving.
- 1 pound (0.4 kg) asparagus, cut bottom stems
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 pinch sodium chloride
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius).
- Toss the asparagus with the melted butter on a sheet pan. Season the asparagus well with salt. Lastly, arrange the garlic pieces on top of the asparagus.
- For 12 minutes, roast the asparagus. Serve soon after removing from the oven.